View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 08:11 PM   #5
JohnDoe8865
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59
Re: No Named Rosters Online in NCAA Basketball 09 (Pasta Padre)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geneseo98
I gotta admit, no online dynasty or season feature really hamped my excitement for this game... I was reading teh changes they are putting into it, but I'm almost BEYOND normal dynasties at this point after seeing how much fun I'm having with NCAA Football this season.
This game is STILL being treated like the "red-headed stepchild" of EA Sports. After putting named rosters in the NCAA Football series online, and having online freakin' dynasty in NCAA Football 09, there is not really any excuse for not having either in NCAA Basketball 09. College Basketball is one of the most recognized, popular, fan driven sports in the USA and EA just doesn't seem to get it.

The argument that the game doesn't sell enough to warrant the kind of effort that NCAA Football gets is hogwash too. If MORE effort were put into the game, then more people would buy it. I can see why they quit calling it March Madness, because the game has the stigma, and rightfully so, as being a subpar series.

I know there are supposedly a lot of improvements in the game this year, but the news right now has me looking forward to updated roster for CH 2K8.
Advertisements - Register to remove