View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 01:50 PM   #8
KiNgB25
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NBA Live 09 Quick Hitter Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc68
I am afraid that EA's reputation has been tarnished by years of mediocre Live and Madden.

Yes, Madden 09 is a much better game than it has been, but people still put the Madden series under a microscope.

I think to a lesser extent they do the same with Live...especially with the 2k series being such a solid title.

I remember when Live was THE b-ball series to have...hope they get the magic back.

I agree with you on every point. I don't see them getting the magic back until they change their way of thinking. They do a great job with coming up with all the bells and whistles but they don't listen to there fans. This was the 1st year on their message boards that the developers were allowed to interact with the people. 2k has been kind of doing it for a while. 2k is for the people and EA is not. Thats the whole problem with them. They hear what the people are saying but they aren't doing anything about it. They are stuck in the 90's. Why are their players still the same size as live 02? They are rail thin..... They need a change