View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 11:14 AM   #16
ofdman
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Baja: Edge of Control Gameplay Videos (IGN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richzilla
Based on your feedback I will pick up a copy of this game again when the price goes down in a couple months.

I'm not ready to spend 60 bucks on it but I will give it another chance for say 19.99 or 24.99.

Way too many games coming out around this time of year
The reason I said "nice screen name" is because on almost every other forum out there my name is zilla and I forgot that on this board it isn't. Probably wondered what the heck I was talking about LOL!

Yeah, WAY too many games coming out!! I am glad my birthday is Monday! I told everyone to give me either Best Buy or Gamestop gift cards

But yes, if you think about it down the "road" give it another chance. I REALLY didn't like it at ALL for the first few days but after I got used to it and moved up it became SOOOO much better!

Good attitude BTW! Nice to see this for a change.

I sure hope I clean up with the gift cards. I have a VERY long list of upcoming games.
"Because he's the hero Gotham deserves...but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him...because he can take it...because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector...the Dark Knight."

Last edited by ofdman; 10-10-2008 at 11:16 AM. Reason: forgot something