View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 03:03 PM   #1
STLRams
MVP

OVR: 15
Official: 2Kshare Created CAP/Teams FAQ Thread.PS3/360

Hey fellas I wanted to start a faq thread for 2K share because there maybe others like me that may not fully understand how to download, upload, edit CAP/teams once downloaded.Hopefully this gets a sticky. 2K has given us a great tool to add classic teams to the game. I'm on the PS3, and I know there will be great classic teams makers for the 360 and PS3, and I want to also add historic players also for others to download.

One question that I have right off the bat is how do you create for example a classic team like the 92Blazers and have there official team logo/jerseys etc on the game while still have the current blazers team in the same roster file. I downloaded some classic teams last night and I noticed that the creator had his classic teams with there correct team logos/jerseys and you were still able to pick the current teams in the same roster file. For example you could pick the 96Bulls and the current Bulls, which was cool. I can't figure out how to do this when I create a team, I can't figure out how to pick the normal nba logos and jersey's for a created team when I try. If someone can tell me how I would apprecitate it. I wanted to create the 93Knicks but I can't get the team its normal Knicks Jersey's/logo.

Also once you download someone's created team, how do you edit that team. For example if I wanted to add more classic players to the 94Knicks, I can't figure out how to add more players to the team, every time I try they don't show up with that team. This goes for example when I downloaded someones MJ CAP and I tried to add him to 96Bulls team that I downloaded, I can't figure out how to do this. If anyone could shed any light on this I would appreciate it. If anyone has more tips or has figured all of the how to's of using the 2Kshare CAP, please post.
Advertisements - Register to remove