Old 10-30-2008, 08:56 PM   #43
bls
MVP

bls's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: NBA Live 09 Video - Czarisode 5: Rewind That DNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdp39940
Let me ask you guys something. How many of you sit and just play exhibition games????

Most people I know play online or dynastys

So why in ****s name would DNA matter?

If you're playing online, they don't care if Lebron isolated 40%, because they going to isolate 75% and try to dunk

If you're playing in your Dynasty, all these DNA updates don't affect you

Rewind and DNA ONLY matter in exhibition games. When I could play exhibition against a friend, dynasty, and online, why in the hell would I play the CPU in exhibition mode just to relive games?

This is a good example of how EA uses features to brainwash people into thinking EA is somehow innovative. Roster updates and DNA is cool to have, but they really only matter when you're starting a new dynasty or playing exhibition games. So this REWIND feature is not only lame, but highly overrated.

You're basically getting a scripted NBA simulaion but ONLY IN EXHIBITION against the CPU...GAY

It does have an impact in online games as well. If you have Kurt Thomas and lets say his screen in his DNA is 25. That means if you come down the court and you don't set up a play, theres a good chance he'll set screens to get players open. If you have a guy that only have a screen of say 2 in his DNA then more then likely he wont be setting any screens to free players up. This is a real in depth feature.