Old 11-11-2008, 03:13 PM   #21
celtic78
Banned

celtic78's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: It's here! 360 patch released

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan23
The cpu is DEFINITELY more offensively challenged after the patch. i played on all star pre-patch and got a really good challenge. After the patch, on all-star the cpu is quite better at the puck posession game but their scoring is significantly lower.

I did try one game on SS post patch and the kamikaze cpu hitting was gone and it was easier to set up as the user and play realistic hockey.

The jury is still out on this patch. While the Penalties problem are long gone, the lack of cpu scoring on ALL STAR is a big deal. HOPEFULLY, SS level fixes all that

Another consequence of the patch is the high dumps and this causes way too many delay of game penalties on the cpu while they're on the PK. I've played now 7 games, ( 6 on all star)...and they've been called 5 times total in those 7 games on a delay of game. So basically , I've had a 5 on 3 in 5 of the 7 games I played. That is pretty bad.

They really should have kept the old dump trajectory, I didn't see any problem with it.

I hope you guys keep an eye on the delay of game penalty, could be a game crippler.
i played 4 games today post patch and didnt see one delay of game penalty in the 4 games. are u on 360?
Advertisements - Register to remove