View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 10:34 PM   #22
frankrizzo380
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: Made a small change this week...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdon2k
Wow, I am surprised I am in the minority on this one. I need those icons/menus! I have been playing Madden since 2003 and am still learning new things up to this day.

Pre-play has so many options/functions, I am not sure who in their right mind could keep those straight. I don't use all of them, but it's nice to have a reminder for when I am in the menus (especially when "B" backs out on one and "RB" cancels in another lol. What I would like to see here is a minimization of the menu. Think Madden 06-07 360 except have them even closer to the screen's edge.

I also like the weapons icons because they let me know who other team's playmakers are. I would hate to lose the option to see who's who pre play.

I am interested in a clean look for 2010, but I think it could be accomplished be redesigning the pre-play menus and weapon icons. I really like the "Star" icons in NCAA Football as the represent a star player, but don't have a black background that's distracting. Take a look at how these were done and implement it in Madden.
and hats great dude remember u r not part of the minority because u r giving ian ur opinion that he needs just as much as the next madden gamer, and the redesigning idea is a great one imo