View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 07:26 PM   #6
Brandon_c993
MVP

OVR: 27
Re: EA's Pro Tak needs ump I know its WIP....

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridagatorfan
I doubt that it will compete with Madden for sales just like All Pro football couldn't compete with Madden for sales. I just think too many people are going to pick up Madden for the NFL and then maybe get BB secondary because it offers a different experience.

I hope backbreaker is good just like I hope Madden will be good this year but until I see more of it I can't say for sure how good it will be. Football is definately a tough sport to reproduce in a videogame and I think that in its first installment BB will offer something unique but will also have flaws being that it is their first attempt at a football game.

I would love to be wrong on this, and the tackles look amazing (idea of seeing uncanned hits would keep enjoyment up and prevent things from becoming stale), but I also am trying to hold back my excitement and not put too much hopes into it just yet.
I hate APF I bought if for $12 and that was too much APF didn't compete because APF was not any good and didn't have NFL teams, like Backbreaker won't either but BB also has the new engine, that IMO will revolutionize football games, just like I think Pro-Tak will revolutionize Madden in many aspects, but like you said it remains to be seen if BB will be good...

Currently Playing: Mortal Kombat & Portal 2