View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 07:04 PM   #25
Biodawg03
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: IGN Pre-E3 Hands On

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
I haven't been here much cause I've been very busy with the game. I have pretty thick skin, just sometimes I have to stop myself from replying to things!

As far as the Madden and NCAA stuff, it is probably cause Ian does such a good job with his blogs. He also gets to talk about the gameplay changes as Madden pays the bills, and then all NCAA can talk about is our non-gameplay elements (the NCAA specific gameplay stuff is still being kept quiet). It really gives the impression that Madden is being made for the hardcore gamers while NCAA is for the casual crowd.

I just wish people would stop posting how Madden 10 is so much better than NCAA 10... considering nobody has played them.
Well rest assured that there are a number of people here that really appreciate the work you and the rest of the staff do. Also, there will also be some Debbie Downers who can never fully enjoy a game because they always look for something wrong than the many things that are right.

I actually like that many of the new gameplay changes have not been announced... its not a bad thing to be excited when you open the box on release day to see what is new. I wonder why so many people think about games in the past and how much they loved them... probably because they didn't sit on a website picking the game apart for months before and after it has been released.
Advertisements - Register to remove