View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 07:19 PM   #31
Child Rebel
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: IGN Pre-E3 Hands On

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
This is very promising. I don't understand all the hate for this game and all the praise for Madden. Oh well I know I'm getting the game day 1 and when the teambuilder application drops I will be obsessing over it.

Thanks for stopping by I can imagine it gets difficult with all the negativity and immature people who post here.
Um... Maybe because Madden has actually looked as if it's made strides in the right direction whereas NCAA looks pretty much the same with a few added game modes. Ian has done well by communicating with the community, implementing things that we've asked for whether it be gameplay, cosmetics, or presentation. He's kept us informed about what's been going on, and what they've added. In all honesty, it looks pretty good. NCAA on the other hand looks as if it's made minimal changes, gameplay or otherwise(They still can't manage to add team colored cleats) and has pretty much been left far behind Madden.

This article somewhat confirms my fears. Of course OMT is going to say he disagrees. What else would you expect him to say? "Oh yeah, our game really hasn't made strides in any area", and I am by no means bashing OMT. This stuff just gets tiresome, and we fall for it every year.
Advertisements - Register to remove