View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 07:24 PM   #22
Allaboutme
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: NCAA Footballl 10 Team Xbox hands on Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridagatorfan

If we had heard about other bigger features and additions so far I don't think there would be as much negativity with SS and the game overall, but I think it is more a factor of people growing impatient with the lack of solid info that will make NCAA '10 better than '09.
I think people are just looking for something to rant about, so they pick the smallest of things and nit pick at it, like the windsocks.If we arnt getting a certain feature madden is getting they says "BUT we got windsocks" apparently the phase never gets old because the same People reply "lol hahaha ".

And the statement people dont see how 10 will be better than 09. what was wrong with 09?Dline got no pressure right? the new OLvsDL interaction doest that not solve it? its the same OLvsDL that will be used in madden but somehow its different than madden i guess?

What else was wrong with 09?pursuit angles? they fixed that.
what else was wrong with 09?hook routes and money plays being ran over and over again right?Adaptive AI

What else was wrong with 09? QBs would be too acurate?We saw a Video of a overthrow and a clip of Teebow throwing the ball into the dirt.

To me they have taken good strides to others all they see is windsocks.