View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 04:55 PM   #10
shinderhizzle84
Banned

OVR: 31
Re: The Avs Race For The Cup (NHL 09)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star king3
I had the same problem in my Avs BAD GOALTENDING. Even though its divisional I sent Ryan Smyth and Andy Raycroft to Edmonton for Roloson and Kotalik.
bolts, consider getting an all star caliber goalie on a bad team.

tomas vokoun has been rated as the best goalie of the season by a really well done goalie magazine i read.

they have their own way of ranking each goalie, based on their teams player's stats, their own stats, their games played, their teams performance, and every single save they make (whether they were in position and stuff) and combine it to make one huge overall score, lol.

vokoun topped that, and i think that he's also been having some trouble in Florida, hasn't he been? they're always talking about how they are going to make Craig Anderson the starter. or is that just my imagination?

anyways, dude, trade for vokoun. he's a beast irl, and usually in my dynasties, too.

the top 3, for your curiosity, were:

G Vokoun
G thomas
G Backstrom

you can check it out for yourself, here. it's a really good resource if you're making a dynasty team with a bad goalie, as NHL's ratings somewhat reflect their performance according to this ranking system.

anyways, good luck with this, but don't forget about your bolts, haha.

also, isn't there a rule or something on here about only doing 1 bap and 1 dynasty per videogame?