View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 06:20 PM   #8
Weapon X
Relentless

Weapon X's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: New Dynasty Video Blog

Good stuff to hear being fixed, would be nice to see the BAP (and Dynasty?) scheduling bug fixed too. I know this has been mentioned here before, but I just recently started the 09-10 season in my BAP and there's nothing but 4 - 5 game home/road stretches on the schedule. Hell, I just recently played Jersey back to back at Prudential. 0_o

What I would really love to see though is an import feature that would let me carry my BAP player over to NHL 10 instead of making me start over and have to climb back up through the AHL all over again. It could simply transfer your career stats, unused XP points earned, and attribute ratings and then take you to the appearence and info edit screen as usual. Then you confirm any changes or what not and it'll start you at the beginning of the 09-10 season on the team you were on (though it would be awesome for them to add the ability to plug in the entire rosters and season data, so if you're 4 years into it your 09 BAP could pick it up in 10, but that seems like WAY to much of a hassle when it comes to player ID matching / creating).

WX