View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 07:05 PM   #17
sportzbro
MVP

OVR: 39
Re: NCAA Football 10 Video: Tennessee @ Auburn (Default AA Sliders)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tovarich
So many unranked teams on the field...and so many camera flashes going off on a punt that wasn't even returned.

The field goal nets that pop up from nowhere are really annoying too, not as annoying as the camera flashes though. Starting to look like every school has field goal nets even though not all of them do. Argh. Good intention, really bad execution on those two things, which is unfortunately a theme for this game. I'm noticing too many dumpoffs to the backs, and too many times the field is wide open for the QB to tuck it and go for 10-15 yards, and they throw into coverage instead. Will we even need to cover the middle of the field against the AI? Seems like man coverage against anyone in the middle is fine, and the LBs can all go 20 yards downfield because there's no need to worry about a QB running unless the play was designed to.

Every video pushes me closer to not buying this game at all. Maybe this isn't such a good idea for them. When I was blissfully clueless about what the game had, I didn't even consider not buying it. I'm definitely not buying it the day it comes out like I always have, I am 1 more bad video from not buying it at all.
beginning to sound like me. you're going to end up hating it then because they are all going to look like this one..