Old 06-17-2009, 01:48 AM   #20
GetYaWeigtUp
Rookie

GetYaWeigtUp's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: NCAA Football 10 Video: South Carolina @ Kentucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingVMSU
Had to turn it off after first play...QB has easy 7-10 yard gain if he tucks and runs....nah, instead he'll throw 30-yards laterally for a 1 yard gain.

I'm done, I can't handle it. this is **** we have seen for YEARS...how can you not fix it? If there is no penalty for a not spying or accounting for the QB than what is the point of the CPU having a mobile one?

god am I alone here?
"Yooouuu are noot alooooone, I am here with yooouuu"

Every video makes me wanna puke more and more. Steve I appreciate your effort man, but please stop wasting your time promoting this trash. I honestly feel bad for you doing all that work just to display a trash gameplay effort like this.

How is it that every QB makes all the right reads? Each passing play you can see the open WR and the cpu QB gets it to him just about every time flawlessly. There is no pass rush whatsoever! For the 1st time ever, Ive thought about not even getting the game. If I get my free copy early like I should, then I'll play it but other than that, I wont buy it at all. And when I do get my free copy and play it and notice the BSness on my own, Im selling it!

The entire NCAA Dev team should be FIRED effective immediately for this BS. And EA should be sued for false advertisement. They've lied about the fixes in the gameplay and its not ok to lie to your consumers.