Old 08-11-2009, 06:57 PM   #13
Tyrant8RDFL
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Sim Ballers Vs. Freestyle Ballers, And Why Both Sides Are Wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHAM
My opinion is that if you dont know how to emulate what a real NFL team does, then you propably dont know what sim is.

I feel like I play sim, but some people think some of the stuff i do is not.

Ill run a HB dive over and over again if someone is playing a dollar defense on me.

Some people just dont get that its the dollar defense that chessy, and not the fact that Im running a dive up your throat every time.

I basically take what I can get, and if I see the same D over and over, Im going to take advantage of it. To me, adjusting to what the defense gives me is sim, even though I may run the same play over and over.
Im glad you posted this up. People tend to think that playing cheesy comes from the offense side of things and not as much from the defense side of things.

If someone want to play a dollar defense and your coming out in a run package than you should run dives on them all day.

I dont consider what you do as being wrong at all. Players need to mix their defensive play calling up also.

A true sim player knows how to call a game on both sides of the ball and understands how to call a defense according to the package the offense is coming out in or situation.

You have done nothing wrong.