View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 04:12 PM   #11
TIm
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: NHL 2K10: What's Hot and What's Not

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeNOM2099
Seriously... The EA preview talks about gameplay enhancements, goalie improvements and added game modes as "What's hot". Why not have the same things for NHL 2K10? Why not mention how the developers have rewritten the AI code from the ground up as a postive? Why not talk about Signature Styles being tied in to player attributes so as to differentiate one player from another as a positive? Why not mention how the Wii version will have every single feature the Next-Gen versions will have as a positive?

Operation Sports? More like "Operation EA Sports"...

VeNOM2099,
I take exception to you saying Operation EA sports. This site probably has the best reviewers on here.. In fact most of the time I may want to buy a game I wait for the review from these guys... Don't come on here and bash the site.. While I agree this never should have been a preview, I do blame 2k sports for not getting us any info.. Even on the developer insights we got no videos showcasing what they were talking about... This is a site that the Mods take pride in... I would hope OS removes that preview until they actually played the game.

Last edited by TIm; 08-25-2009 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Adding at the end
Advertisements - Register to remove