View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 02:42 AM   #19
TreyIM2
MVP

OVR: 30
Hmm. Just that quick, I can't help but feel disappointed, again. I think all my years of NBA2K has made the word "retire" a fitting one for me to do from this series. I just see 2K9 all over again. A demo would definitely help but, at the same time, I just don't know about this game, this year. And I was just starting to feel for it.

Now, these things have no real baring on my feelings. Just somethings I noticed that I just don't like, although I do know it's a vid from the beta (can u guys just post vids from the retail verison, please, or is there an embargo on how much u can reveal of it in a particular time frame?). Can Steve or someone from OS speak to the things below as to whether they're in the retail:

- MSG's lighting is not right. Noticed that in the retail version vid. Too much of the stands can be seen.
- Where is that footplant tech they say they implemented, this year? Skaaaayyteerrrrss. I didn't really notice much of it in the retail vid u posted, though and at the same time, it doesn't really matter as long as it's not overwhelming.
- The passing still looks funny at times

Other than that, the game looks great, yet I'm still feeling like hanging up my NBA2K thumbs. Guess I need a complete change of b-ballage.