View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 01:32 AM   #6
portlandblazer
MVP

OVR: 23
Re: I wish you could edit your players height in My Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football4Natic
that mode would be a joke if they allowed you to change your height after you started

I mean the point of the mode is to create a guy and try to make it to the nba

i wonder if players in the nba today which they could change something about themselves to make life easier for them

i had a 6"1 point guard and very few times i was put a sg but not for long periods and it was back to point guard

that is life in the nba today for young players

DJ Augustine from the bobcats is like 5"10....I wonder if he woke up today and said i want to change my height for tonights game
i agree that you shouldnt be able to change your height. i just wish the coaches were better with their substitution patterns.

im a 6' 0" pg for the magic and start at the point but then they sub in jameer after about 1 minute and i go to the sg spot where i will spend most of the time. why did they sign me with jameer, anthony johnson, jason williams and luke ridnour? then van gundy puts in a 3 gaurd lineup with 2 min left in a tight game and im supposed to be the sf and gaurd paul pierce, yeah right. so not only do we end up losing but i get negative grades for not being able to guard a sf.