View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 01:40 AM   #57
Playmakers
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: NCAA Basketball 10 Video: Duke vs. North Carolina Gameplay

Maybe it's just me but the gameplay is looking weaker every time i see a new video.............

At one point this game looked like a day 1 purchase for me. Now it's slowly fading away and becoming a pass just like MM 09.

I don't know how anyone can look at that gameplay and be excited. Sure the presentaion looks good but the gameplay is way to goofy and clumsy looking. I mean seriously they had 1 year to improve the gameplay and yet this game looks no different than something from MM08 and MM09.

EA do yourself a favor and lower the price tag on this game down like $40 at the most. The only people that could possibly make this a must purchase are college b-ball fans that absolutely need a college game this year.

They still have C's and PF's all looking the same in body build just because they are big guys. Hello, have you ever seen PF's like Dirk, Bosh, Duncan or Garnett. Just because they are PF's or C's don't mean they should all be body builders.

In fact i highly doubt you'll see that many guys in College with shoulders like the way we see them in NCAA 10. It's crazy because they make their football players look too skinny yet the basketball players all resemble Ron Artest.

And I sure hope they don't use some weak azzzz ratings system to rate the players for the 3rd straight year. I mean seriously what's the point of Blue Ribbon rating the teams if it doesn't translate over to the actual players.

That shot by Singler is the same shot 1200 guys in this game have pulled of every year it seems. How about some player seperation for once EA.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14