Old 11-04-2009, 08:26 PM   #12
brs2305
Rookie

brs2305's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NCAA Basketball 10 Producer Video: Toughest Places to Play

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusefan
You seriously have no idea how Marketing works. If you release all the Information too early, you risk people forgetting about their game. NCAA Basketball caters to a Niche audience, you have to look at the Big Picture to lure more people in.

If I were a betting man though, I would bet a Big announcement Next Monday. Reason being, Release something good the day before People go stand in line to buy Modern Warfare, that way it is still fresh in their head.
I totally agree. It's actually the way marketing works and how it is successful.

However the main problem is, that they don't have much to talk about, otherwise marketing would have a way easier job on satisfying the crowd. In NBA Live they had so much new stuff to show, that it didn't got too repetitive. In NCAA they cannot talk much about gameplay improvements, besides the new motion offense, since NBA Live already took all the glamor away. Nobody would buy NCAA due to gameplay improvements which are already in NBA Live. Thus they are repeating their NCAA specific improvements, to at least keep their product in the light of attention, which is pretty annoying to fans, of course.

All you can hope for is, that they are still holding back on the biggest thing. However, time is ticking and once again EA.

No Dynasty on CH2k8 level, no buy!