View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 09:07 AM   #2
randombrother
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: NBA Live 10 Patch #2 Available For 360, Post Impressions Here

Ok all I can tell you guys is what I could see playing two games online. It seems (SEEMS) as if the 3 point shooting has been toned down some. I didn't play a complete cheeser who jacked 3's so I can't tell for sure. It also seems as if the cheap charge fouls might have been toned down or I might just be better at avoiding them.

I can't really say if I seen anything that stood out to me as if I can point and say "YEAH YEAH, they definitely changed that". Still no online replays save for the one block we seem to get. With the 3's the guy I played took a lot of shots from 3 , ALOT of shots, but I it wasn't so much in the cheese method therefor I can't really say. Sorry guys, wish I could tell you more but that's all I could really garner from just 2 games.

I will say this though, it seems the natural flow of the game that seemed to have been gone since the first patch is back with this patch. If that makes any sense.

Some things I know you might want to know. Bricked dunks are still in the game. So if you hate them sorry, if you like them then you're in luck. The turn over near the sideline is still in so if you hate... well you know the deal. It also seems like the freethrow lag has been reduced quite a bit. You guys know what that is so I wont mention it for the cheesers who don't know and want to abuse it. I think they opened up more finishing moves at the basket. I saw some nice ones I haven't seen before but who's to say I saw them all.

OH AND FATIGUE IS IN!!! Even in versus matches where you don't go into the lobby. And it's in pretty good effect also. You WILL see some decent fatigue.

Last edited by randombrother; 12-08-2009 at 09:20 AM.