View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 10:13 PM   #21
RedbirdFan18
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: Major League Baseball 2K10 New Screenshots (1-25-10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNemesis
Nothing wrong with critiquing a baseball game. Especially one that decided to purchase an exclusive license to lock out two other major players.

Trust me, The Show gets plenty of critique from "The Avatar" people as well, or there would not be additions and changes made provided by feedback within the community.

Please don't turn this into a fanboy war.
I agree with you Enigma. Trust me, if you ever take a look at the Show forum, we critique the game alot. A ton of the stuff they put in this year was because of what we had to say. Their team is very responsive, they take our input, they have groups of major members of the forum come to check out the game early {they just did on the 20th and 21st}. It is a good dev team. I'm not a console fanboy, so don't accuse me. I have both and love both. I bought PS3 mainly for the Show, but there are a ton of other good games on there. I have an Xbox, and it's amazing. That being said, this game looks like it may turn out good this year. VC seems to be taking the right direction after a bad outing in their first year making 2k. They are implementing things from NBA 2k, which I think is good. The graphics already look 200x better than last years.
Advertisements - Register to remove