Old 02-10-2010, 02:49 PM   #11
LingeringRegime
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: UFC Undisputed 2010 Features Updated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
I fought online last night for about 15 fights. I made a point to just fight realistic and not do anything "gamey" I used very few step moves. I would wade in and strike. Needless to say without playing it like a "game" I only won like 2 fights.

Granted my record is not good because I never play with top level fighters. I use guys like Leben, Grove, Diaz, etc. The problem with most of those fighters is their stamina is rated really low compared to the 90+ rated guys. So you end up gassed by the second round if the fight goes deep. The patch that removed a lot of the flash KO's hurt these guys chances A LOT.

Hope to see a better balance across the board on UFC 2010. This is my biggest release of the year. UFC 2009 was and still is one of my favorite games in my collection. Plus has remained consistent play time for longer than almost any other one of my games. EXCEPT APF.
I hope that they somehow give more credit to users who don't always pick Anderson Silva, BJ Penn, GSP, etc. So sick of those guys online man. Sad thing is even in player matches they ALWAYS pick them.

With that said the new game is sounding very exciting. Bummed that they don't have a "Promoter Mode" but I can still do it manually I guess.
Advertisements - Register to remove