View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 06:37 PM   #5
FOREST007
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: I was afraid this would happen.

I don't think thats a word lol

And I think you hit it right on the head when you said presentation and immersion would help make it a longer lasting experience. But I honestly think people want different things from a presentation stand point.

I don't play online as much because that's when you really see the glitches and exploits, but it's also very easy to destroy the AI...even after you handicap yourself.

• So from a franchise stand point, a ton of stats would help. And not just stats, off-the-wall facts about FGs...completion %'s, catches, comparisons the other players...everything
  • I would like to see game analysis, where commentators talk about what's been going on in the game and not just whats happening at the moment
  • I feel the pre-game presentation this year was nice, they should build off of that
  • Even fixing their challenge system would make the game that much more enjoyable
  • Adding more depth in between games is a must. I'm tired of just playing a game, looking at the weekly / yearly awards, play a game, check out the pro bowlers, play another game.
  • Besides ratings, they should make every player more important (player roles) and bring back position battles
I'll stop the list there because I was wondering if you guys think they'll add a improved player role system? It's never been on next-gen but i noticed when simming to the off-season it says "updating player roles"...maybe they didn't have enough time to get it in this year???
Advertisements - Register to remove