View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 11:47 AM   #24
tril
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch Now Available, Post Impressions Here (PC)

what Ive noticed-with the slider set I use.

-assists number seems corrected, bu I have to play more games to confirm.

-shooting is more responsive/fluid with the shot stick.

-players run plays quicker. all you have to be is near the start of the player and the indicator will move onto the next part of the play.

-good contact in the paint. strength really matters. any bump will cause a player to alter the shots. the cpu defense collapses, a few times I tried to pass out of the collapsing defensive only to throw the ball out of bounds.

-notice a few times deflections going off of players hand then go out of bounds. mistimed rebounds, etc.

-more fouls

-the cpu defense is unforgiving. boy do they d-up more intelligently. double teams really come to life. players coming from the back while going up for a shot. its there.

-pgs exploit the mismatches more effectively. on one particular play, Oden wound up guarding Chris Paul, chris paul blows past him, Oden recovers goes for the block, chris pall double clutches and Oden knocks him to the floor hard.

-you reach the CPU seems to take advantage of that more.
-cpu misses more open jumpers, but they do run plays more affective.

-rebounding seems easier.
-game seems quicker

-players at first seemed like they were gliding more at first. but that quickly became a non-issue. had to edit this-the player movement is more responsive.

-cpu timeout glitch is fixed. but I did notice that sometimes during timeouts there is a glitch where the graphic that tells you how many timeouts are left is cut off. in one game it was there, in another it wasnt.

Last edited by tril; 03-19-2010 at 12:19 PM.