View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 08:20 PM   #60
TreyIM2
MVP

OVR: 30
Now, when they first showed off the FIRST screen shot a week or so ago, I thought the game looked HOT but didn't want to get ahead of myself yet did say the screen shot looked pretty good (I forget my exact words).

However, with these new screen shots, I must say that the game looks HOT. My jaw nearly dropped when I seen them. I will say, though, that the screen shot from NCAA 10, on the page, is sorta comparable to the NCAA 11 shots they used on that same page.
Ironically, earlier today, I stopped in a Best Buy and just decided to play the NCAA 10 demo for the PS3, since I don't have the actual game anymore, and all I could think is how saturated the colors are in that game. I still like the game and it looks more vivid on the Bravia they use at the PS3 kiosk (I notice this on all the Bravias. I want a Bravia :| ) than on my Aqous at home. The colors REALLY jump out at u on a Bravia but anyway, it's ironic how much I was thinking about the color saturation while playing 10 before coming home and reading this article.

Oh, and I HOPE they use this new tech for Madden 11 but looking at those 2 screen shots of Madden 11, I don't think they are, unless they can add it in later.