View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 05:24 PM   #21
patsfan188
Rookie

OVR: 14
I just thought of this but....
Say John Mcfarland gets drafted. He will definitely go back to the OHL for another year. Well In NHL 11 if the OHL gets tied in with Be A Gm Mode and we can draft these players. Will Mcfarland go to the team he gets drafted by in Be A Gm mode the following year like real life or will EA Sports screw it up and Mcfarland will be drafted by a different team during the draft the next year? I hope he goes to the team he actually gets drafted by. Another thing will EA sports let you play your be a pro just for one year in OHL or WHl whatever or will u have to play all your years? and will u get to chose how many years u want to play in the OHL till u go to the NHL or AHL?

Last thing is in Be A Gm mode will I get to draft just guys from the CHL because if so that's kind of dumb, Not everyone gets drafted from CHL in the NHL, they get drafted from junior europe leagues and that league that Jack Campbell is in ( I think its USHL ?) and NCAA, and other leagues, because if there's just players from the CHL that are real and everyone else is fake players thats stupid, u might as well add all the other junior leagues ion to make it really authentic.
Advertisements - Register to remove