View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 04:22 AM   #10
thedude213
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Backbreaker Release Date Confirmed, June 1st for $49.99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrikan
I don't know, I get the feeling it will be very refreshing.......I want to just run the ball to see what will happen next....everything is suppose to be different...and I want to see it... I want to see if I almost make it through a hole with out, just bumping into the back of my blockers......so much stuff I want to see running the ball...

then there is passing....close up view, I feel I will have to really read the defense...and know the routes and where everyone is going......as well as making quick decisions.........or maybe I'll play Receiver and let the cpu take over with the passing, and just run routes....

then there is defense.....playing LB...and of course Safety...or even Corner... I love playing CB on Madden........so it should be interesting in this game...

and that is just with gameplay....... I wonder how I'm going to do the two season modes......one NFL season...and the other Road to BackBreaker mode...that should be fun.....

and of course there is customization....... I don't know, I can't really see myself getting bored with the game quickly or anything.......maybe frustrated if there are problems....but I doubt bored... I mean I know certain things going in....no commentary......but that is ok....I'll be too busy trying to pick my next play.
I agree, the unpredictability of every single play is what will keep me interested. In other games once you've seen all the animations, there are rarely plays where you jump out of your seat. But even months after BB releases, we will be seeing completely unique plays.