View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 11:22 AM   #20
SinisterAlex
Canadian eh?

SinisterAlex's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 11 Demo Available Now, Post Impressions Here

Love the demo. I like how the presentation of the game is more realistic. You don't have those huge cheers like in PGA 10 anymore, you make a putt you get a quick "yea" then you get the claps. No more dumb little cutscenes of your guy running away or throwing your club for not making a good shot.

I like how the pre-shot cutscenes merge seemlessly and beautifully into the shot, no more black fade in. The sounds of the shots are more realistic too, it doesn't sound arcadey like it did on PGA 10.

The True Aim is amazing, but is in my opinion, really hard to get used to but it is fun once you find your swing.

Like others have said, being able to choose your difficulty and settings is amazing, although the only thing that pisses me off year after year if the lack of a left handed golfer. I'm left in really life and playing right handed I can't judge lies, shots, fades/draws, etc very well as I could with left handed golfer >

The Ryder Cup is fun, but I hate skipping every single CPU shot... I just want to get to my shot.

The thing that I'm the MOST in love with is the new Focus Mode. YAY! No more people online making every single putt in Alternate Shot! Focus mode has forever changed the way this game will be played that's for sure!

Great job EA can't wait for the full version!