View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 01:28 AM   #15
JerseySuave4
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: UFC Undisputed 2010 Requires Code for Online Play (Pastapadre, Destructoid)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelyan
I was going to buy this game, but I was already wavering on it because I don't think they did enough to freshen the game up, so after this BS I'm going to cancel my pre-order tomorrow.

I know a bunch of people will put up with crap like this no matter what, and don't care that they screw up future decisions that developers/publishers make, but I won't be a part of it. (For example, a $15 map pack for MW2, that 3 million+ people have bought, which means all DLC prices are going way up)
just curious, why does this make you all the sudden not want to buy the game? If you buy the game, you get a code with the game so you'll have nothing to worry about. This only really effects people who buy the game used and i guess this is a way to encourage people to buy it new instead of waiting to buy it cheaper used. This was theyre still getting their money even if you buy it used for a lower price. But if you buy it new you get the code and can play online no problem so i dont know why this of all things would make you all the sudden decide to not preorder the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove