View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 11:08 PM   #37
wheelman990
Banned

OVR: 49
Re: *Official Ps3 NFL Teams thread*

Heres how we get this project rolling!

who ever wants to get cracking. here is the steps.

Well, I'm on ps3, and this is absolutely the easiest thing to do in the world. Heres what you want to do.

#1. create a new profile. Keep your old for all your gaming and trophies, just create a new one so we can all share a profile, and it will be clean. I recommend calling the profile backbreaker, or bbreaker, or nflbb, etc... and not danny, tommy, timmy, bill, ted, etc...because thats a pretty gay profile for us all to have to look at.

#2 Using that profile, create 1 nfl team, or as many teams as you feel like you want to create.

#3 Save your roster in the game like you always would after creating a team(s)

#4 Exit out of the game and go to the ps3 Main dashboard/menu. Scroll over to the games menues and go up or down until you see saved data utility (ps3)

#5 Scroll through until you find your backbreaker roster save (under the correct profile! It should tell you which one is which)

#6 insert a usb drive into your ps3.

#7 with the correct save file from step #5 press the triangle button. Select copy, and choose the usb storage device as the destintaion.

#8 remove the usb drive after the copy is complete, and put it in your pc.

#9 Upload the file off the usb onto your pc.

#10 Upload the file off your pc to a file sharing website. You can also skip #9 and upload it from the usb thumb drive straight to a online file sharing website. Which ever you prefer.

Done!

Then the next guy just downloads the file to his thumbdrive, puts it in his ps3, goes to the games menue in the dashboard, scrolls down to the usb thumb drive is highlighted, enter it, find the roster file and select copy. It will place it in the correct folder where you can use it in the game. Then you can create a team or few more teams and upload it again by using the 10 steps above again, and so fourth and so on.

This is a easy way to get all 32 nfl teams, and one person wont have to do all the work. The only downside is you cant use these teams online unless we change up the players names, and teamnames, etc.

I prfer to use the real names, and teamnames, and just play offline. But thats just my opinion. If someone wants to use a team online, just change the names up later on your personal save file when we are done. Lets get cracking.

Last edited by wheelman990; 05-30-2010 at 11:10 PM.