View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 06:24 PM   #80
Scoop_Brady
MVP

OVR: 13
re: Backbreaker PC Editor 1.3 (6/13 Update)

I played another game with the 2 teams I did and the cpu qb play was still much better. I played on pro, medium, form set to very good. Rodgers went 9 of 16 for 140 yards 1 TD and 2 int's. The cpu running game did not get going though as Grant averaged less than 1 yard per carry.

I was effective with Cutler and limited my INT's to 2 for a combined total of 4 for a game. Not bad. Forte was able to rush for 125 yards on 25 carries. Overall I felt pretty good with my numbers but felt the cpu needed a bump in the running game.

So far the only attributes I modified was lowering Agility on all defensive players. My line of thinking was that agility would have an effect on their reaction time as well as their ability to change directions quickly without nerfing their speed and strength or taking away from their already suspect AI by reducing their focus.

At this point I'm pretty happy with those results but am ready to start making slight adjustments to OL strength (increase) and DL strength (decrease). With the Hawks on tonight there's no way I'm doing it until at least tomorrow.

"A man is called selfish, not for pursuing his own good, but for neglecting his neighbor's."