View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 11:45 PM   #47
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: NBA Elite 11 Video: Exclusive Debut Vision Developer Diary

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockchisler
Since I shot with Elite 11 and Live 10 and 09 and others I think I may have some type opinion on it, How was your Elite 11 experience.....OH WAIT.......................Or Maybe I'm just not understanding what you are saying.....
Im sorry that I couldnt make it up there with you guys but at the same time, you arent being honest here and I just dont think that its helping the team at all.

Regardless of your opinion of seeing Elite in whatever stage it is in, we had so many people complaining about popping 3's with mo williams from the corner without any worry from the defense that it wasnt funny. Guys mastered the shot in Live 09 knowing when it was going in, I just explained this.

Now from editing the wazoo out of Live 10, I think my opinion holds some weight seeing as I was able to get the game to stop doing some of this same stuff they are calling garbage in that video by going through the hill of ratings in the game that weren't adjusted properly.

I know how alot of that stuff was messed up and im sorry but the shooting has never been about luck. No kind of marketing ever will change that fact. Shoot it went from NBA Hotspots to taking a jumper off the hitch.

I showed guys on this very board how to master Billups jumpshot and so on, I had Melo down pat... Look at the Mix I made sir, and tell me all of Melo's jumpers were just luck

Come on man, if you want to help EA just be honest with them and let them do it right so we can all enjoy the game as fans of the game, but im not falling into marketing talks and schemes this year man, I want to challenge the devs to make the best game they can.