View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 01:37 AM   #152
jeremym480
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: NCAA Football 11 Takes Dynasty to the Web (ESPN Videogames)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboykmoney
Say bro thats all fine and dandy, But if thats how you feel about this news and it has you feeling like its the best thing going, Then good for you and all that feel like you. But my point is still made because its offline with me and so many others that buy this game as well, So Im just hoping they have more to give us as well to were the game mostly matter in the end of all this.
Yeah something else would be nice.

However, this is huge IMO. Reason being is because this is the first feature (outside of game-play features),pretty much ever that I can think of, that has positives for both offline and online gamers. The only other things that effects both groups is roster updates and patches.

Like I said before the only people who won't benefit from this are guys without internet connections in their homes and guys who choose not to use it. For guys like me, who sit at a computer 40 hours a week and dream about playing video games, this is huge news. I've been waiting on something like this since this generation of consoles have been released and it's finally here! I'm excited.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans