View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 09:03 AM   #4
mm boost
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Madden 11: Cowboys Vs Redskins. Part 4, 5, 6 and 7

I am sure I will update as I watch, but first thing I noticed - unnecessary roughness penalty on Gerald Sensabaugh was a thing of beauty, and a very nice hit to boot.

The halftime thing had to be a place holder, given they still have 2 months left. Since when at half time do they show players and coaches on the sidelines? Never, so I think this will be fixed before launch. Just my opinion, but I could be wrong. Just like all the teams have the same entrance right now, I really think they threw the game together so they could get a playable demo to E3. Now its time to fine tune and polish. I haven't heard any of the stadium music like they talked about, so I believe it will all be polished up soon.

Edit:

That game flowed like such a real life game, and I loved how freaking powerful the CPU AI was in calling plays....they were being very aggressive. At the end of the game, the scenes showing the players holding hands hoping to hang on for the win was classic. Also, the Doritos Crunchtime play of the game was sweet, and Old Spice Swagger POTG....that really adds realism. I cannot wait to dig deep into this game and see all of this for myself. And the presentation for superbowl is gonna be SICK!

Last edited by mm boost; 06-18-2010 at 09:21 AM.