View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 09:28 PM   #8
convince
Pro

OVR: 14
Re: USB flash drive transfer is it possible?

Okay my internet is not behaving right. But my theory was to remove your hdd and use the flash drive in its place. So you will have download the dashboard update again, and create a new profile on the flash or move your current over to it. Once you did this you pop in the 2K5 disc and attempt to play it. At this time you should be prompted with another "update popup" which would be for the game itself. This update is what is creating the "(partition 3> compatability> xbox1> UDATA)" just an opinion. What creates the folder "53430.." is you going in and creating a save in the game. Once you have done all this, i think you should be able to copy a roster file from some one hard drive to the flash, by going to system setting...then memory...find the 2k5 file...press "y" for game option and there now should be an option to copy. If that's not available, load up the game, then load up the rosters, go to save the roster, once in the save menu press the right trigger, and hopefully after downloading the updates you will be able to select the flash drive...which should show up as "memory card". I hope my theory works.