OVR: 49
Re: Madden 11 Soundtrack

Songs that neeed to be in a football game

Right Now Van Halen
Enter Sandman Mettalica
Eye of the Tiger Survivor
Your The Best Karate Kid
Simply the Best Tina Turner

I have like 125 songs in 2k5. I edited start and stop points, effects, etc..on the PC, and then put them in the game where they should go. The game always has a theme, and starts with Monday Night Football, Fox theme, CBS theme, etc...I have end of quarter songs, 2 minute songs, TD songs, and its awesome.

If EA would put me on there audio team, I would do wonders for them. Im going to make a video and show everyone how fantastic 2k5 can sound with custom sounds. You can even edit in crowd cheers. I have some songs that are edited and sounds like to crowd is chanting parts of the song, and scoring a TD, sack, INT, etc...ROCKS! Imagine scoring a game winning TD, and hearing the song start at... YOUR SIMPLY THE BEST...BETTER THEN ALL THE REST....or your tthe best, around, nothings ever gonna keep you down....or RIGHT NOW, hey, its your tomorrow, right now, come on its everything, do it right here this moment, it means everything, etc...and you got to have a 2 minute timeout with EYE OF THE TIGER!

THE KEY TO BEING A GOOD SONG EDITOR IS NOT JUST SELECTION, BUT KNOWING WHERE IN A SONG TO START, AND AT WHAT TIME ON THE FEILD..to maximize excitement.

So many other great songs never used in sport games

Last edited by wheelman990; 06-23-2010 at 12:09 PM.