Old 07-01-2010, 10:32 PM   #24
KensaiKatai
Rookie

KensaiKatai's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Madden NFL 11 Video: Behind the Scenes - AFC East & West Player Ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Every team is almost better on paper. But a name doesn't get you far, its how you play and can play with others. I'm not saying the Raiders do't have any talent, but they just don't have the talent that really warrants them any higher ratings. Coming from someone who has no bias towards any AFC team besides Tennessee, I think most the ratings released so far have been pretty good. Step back, act like you're not a Raiders fan and look at the ratings of the Broncos and Raiders then come back and see if you're still ruffled up over it.
Your right, they'll have time to prove themselves and get their ratings adjusted accordingly. I don't mean to overreact, but trust me when i tell you I have to LOWER as well as raise ratings to get them to perform like their real life counterparts. Speed guys are power guys, power guys are speed guys and maybe this goes for every team, i can't speak on it as i don't know them as well as the raiders....but there's a lot of things off-base with the raiders and i really do try to remain as objective as possible.

The Broncos rookies seem to get every benefit of the doubt. Our second round draft pick Lamarr Houston who i predict will be a big part of our defense is virtually unusable with 77 strength at dt and 72 speed at de in a four man front..it's things like this that make me say the things i do.

tim tebow 79 speed at a 4.72 and jason campbell 70 speed at 4.68. or tebow 84 strength and McClain 78 strength??

makes no sense.