View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 11:29 PM   #7
djack10jmac18
Rookie

OVR: 0
not to rip on this, because it is a very good idea and i would like to see more work on this, but these aren't very good. i like donny's ratings better. just taking a look at my eagles and i am already disappointed. they have brodrick bunkley who is a decent player, not an amazing star, rated higher than trent cole, a pro bowler and one of the best defensive ends in the whole league. then they have darryl tapp rated only 4 points less then cole. i have a problem with that. then they have sav rocca at a 86 overall. that is sad. i love the guy but he does not deserve an 86 overall. some more problems, jason avant is higher then jeremy maclin, nate allen is given a miniscule 54 after being selected with the 37th pick in the draft, lesean mccoy is a 72 when i think he deserves to be pushin about 80 (he did great in his rookie year and proved he can start for the eagles and even replace brian westbrook), and they also have jamaal jackson as the best offensive lineman for the eagles when he is 3rd maybe 4th, and more. just by looking at one roster and seeing quite a bit of problems i don't think that the whole nfl ratings are accurate.