View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 08:35 PM   #19
Peregrinity
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 11 Full Player Ratings: Indianapolis Colts and Houston Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by angels eclipse7
I thought Quin was a little over rated but Pollard definitely under rated. I was surprised to see Okoye so low, but I don't know enough about the texans d-line to question it. Walter, i'd bump up to a 79. There are way to many 99s in Madden, but A. Johnson should be one of them. Slaton was a little lower than I would have thought also.
Pollard is definitely underrated. He's going to be the star of that Defensive Back corp.

I wish Okoye would step his game up. I really thought he could be the starter, but looks like he's just not improving.

Walter should definitely be in high 70's low 80's. He's also extremely underrated.

Slaton will definitely improve as far as rating as the season goes on, if Kubiak gives him the chance to run. A lot of fans here in Houston seem to think Ben Tate is going to be the starter, which I think is ridiculous. Kid hasn't even run a single play in the NFL, and they're already calling for him to be the starter after Slaton suffered from the sophomore slump. He's proven he can run in the NFL, now let him do it.

And AJ is the best WR in the NFL, hands down. Fitz is a very close second, but we'll see what he's really made of this season with Leinart at QB. Fitz has succeeded from having a great QB like Warner, and having Boldin on the other side of the field. AJ has never had a great QB, and never had another big name threat on the other side of the field, and yet he still puts up amazing numbers.