View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 02:33 PM   #1
BigHouse14
Rookie

OVR: 10
360 Community Rosters NOW AVAILABLE! (CHECK PAGE 1 FOR ALL UPDATE INFO PLEASE)

Version 1 the 360 Community Rosters (please see below on "versions") IS NOW AVAILABLE: available at the Following Gamertags:
CcAaRrSsOoNn3
The Massacre771
Geauxlden
CK11

Please note that you should check CcAaRrSsOoNn3 for updates to the file beyond the initial release.

More will be added I'm sure, but that should be fine for now. Enjoy. Thanks for your patience. Please no 360 friend requests though! You can download them without it (Don't know how to? Go here)

Regarding Versions: This is the First Version (1.0) is the first set of the rosters. Obviously a lot of people are anxious to get their dynasties started and we wanted to get a set out as soon as possible. We made an attempt to include as many corrections as we could, but simply put: not all will be included. Carson's post a few down explains this well: if you a "less hardcore" dynasty player who wants to start now, these are for you, but they should not be considered a "final product" as there still needs to be things changed, updated, etc. Please understand that we are working our hardest to get a good version out, but in order to have a really truly "final" version we will need a lot more time. Because of this, Version 1.0 is a good starting point.

Specifically, the following people helped contribute to this project:
CcAaRrSsOoNn3, Petey Kirch, CWSapp757, theMassacre771, CK11, Geauxlden, russtwin1, BigHouse14, Mr Kasperson, Mr Blonde 21, jimkel, and of course, our nameless "hookup" who helped us get a jump start on these, and all others who helped us out along the way. Sorry if I missed anyone.

FAQ:
Can we use these online?
First, yes. Second, it depends on what you mean by "online." Because these rosters are more geared toward dynasty players (by eliminating transfers, non-current players, etc.) they will work in an online play-now game, but there could be a guy or 2 out of position. Because of this, we suggest you check out Fairdale Kings "named-only" rosters. But if you're talking about Online Dynasty, yes, these are specifically geared for that (and offline dyansty or offline games) just make sure your commissioner has the file for dynasties!

Will you upload this for those of us who don't have XBL?
Someone else, who is better at that than us, did so very quickly. Please see this thread and/or Page 25 of this thread (link) to find a copy of the file you need.

Why isn't [Player X] in the game?
Remember, there is limited roster space guys, we had to make "executive decisions" sometimes on who was included and excluded.

I don't think [Player X] should be ranked this high/have 95 speed.
Okay. Good story. Feel free to change it.

Do you have a Paypal account I can donate to?
Check back on this one.

Did you re-rate players?
It depends on what you mean by "re-rate". When you move a QB who transferred off a team to create a missing Offensive Lineman, his ratings have to change, otherwise he'd end up as a 40 overall. Because there is a significant amount of movement from the base rosters this had to be done a good amount to make rosters as accurate as possible. Position changes (i.e., going from WR to CB) also require ratings edits. So yes. However, these do not include a massive ratings overhaul.

Last edited by BigHouse14; 07-19-2010 at 09:41 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove