View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 09:56 AM   #14
jamaster14
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 11 Video: Strategy Pad Criticisms, Letter to Ian Cummings (GoMadden)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusto1
I am very critical of Madden but this year they put the work in under the hood. In fact this year I am in the hunt the buy the game early. Everyone including myself has complained about core issues like the running game and blocking both these issues have been addressed. In terms of franchise additions I think EA made a smart choice to put that off a year to focus on the gameplay. In fact based on the demo I am in the hunt to buy the game early.
i agree and i LOVE that they did this. i love that they just really worked on gameplay and the result is GREAT gameplay. my issue is i cant enjoy or appreciate the gameplay because of what to me is a poor user interface and input system...

for me, strat pad is a deal breaker. it makes me not want to play. everyday i come home, try and play a few games on the demo, and stop at halftime. im sure some will liek strat pad, for me not so much

you could have the greatest game fo all time, but if the contorls and how you input stuff is painful, its not going to be enjoyable.

why cant we have a choice of configurations? madden 2001 i can choose from 4 or 5 sets of controls. why not in madden 10