View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 09:30 PM   #23
domidomdomz
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2K11 Video: HD Demo Footage From Gamescom #3 (Gamersyde)

Everything went well except for some situations like:

- Wade opting to take a quick jump shot with Haywood in front of him. I mean "what was the AI thinking?", oh well, the AI may have thought he can blow by Haywood since he's too big to keep up with him and yeah, bad shot selection happens.

- When Kidd took a jump shot, Dirk (AI teammate) looked like he's lost and didn't even try to grab the board. Maybe it was a bit far from him so he decided not to crash the board?

- On 1:30, Lebron, as well all know, he's a freak of nature, he could have outrun Haywood and Butler there but decided to take it slow. At first I thought he wants to milk the clock so the Mavs won't have enough time for the next possession but Lebron settled for a jumper with 11 seconds left in the quarter (6 secs for the shotclock)

Oh shoot! I forgot, the game was on Default GS and Pro difficulty (or All-Star?). Hopefully, those wrong AI decisions could be fixed when gamestyle and difficulty are increased. But as I have said, wrong decisions happen in real life basketball so I'm ok with that as long as it doesn't happen in majority of the game.

One's best success comes after their greatest disappointments