View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 02:23 PM   #3
jake44np
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: WTH is up with this "Questionable/Doubtful/Probable" injury stuff?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
I had Demarco Murray and Jeremy Beal go down early in the season for several weeks. Murray should have been back by my final reg season game, but instead was "doubtful"....then a few game weeks later I play in the big 12 title, he's still not back, but "questionable"!!! Beal, who should have been back by the Big 12 title, was also listed as "doubtful" Mind you, I had 2 weeks off in between my last game & the Big 12 title game.

Skip to the bowl game now, and both are STILL on the injury list!! Murray is "probable", and Beal is still "doubtful", I believe.

I'm not an idiot, and I understand what the terms mean, but my thing is, it doesnt seem to make sense in this game the way it's implemented

What gives.....does the game not count the weeks/months in between games towards injury recovery?

Anybody else having this issue?
Happens in real sports all the time.
Jay Bruce was listed as day to day and probable 12 games ago and still hasnt played.
IRL doctors have no idea how long different athletes will take to come back from different injuries. Some guys are always able to come back quicker the others.