View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 02:40 PM   #5
Rebel10
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: WTH is up with this "Questionable/Doubtful/Probable" injury stuff?

THis is pretty realistic and it's a welcome change. The cut and dry "3 week injury" is very unrealistic and never happens that way in real life. Look at Fantasy football ... anybody with Fred Jackson, Sidney Rice, or some of those guys who got banged up in pre-season... we've all been watching injury reports to see if our players are coming back, it's always a game time decision with those injuries. Or Matt Stafford who went down yesterday is "probably" out for 6 weeks... So, he probably won't be back at full playing power by week 7, as soon as the 6 weeks is up. But then again, you have a guy like Wes Welker who many predicted wouldn't play till mid-way thru this season, and he's catching a TD pass on his second catch of the day.

I like how they did this. You CAN play them if they are questionable or probable, it's your decision... click on their name in the injury report and chose "sub in" or whatever the choice is.

I think it's a great way to do it... and like Steelers1 said, I wish that there were more week to week, gameday decisions. Seems like with one of the patches or tuners they tuned injuries down for the player because I'm getting far fewer than I used to.

Last edited by Rebel10; 09-13-2010 at 02:42 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove