View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 11:39 PM   #8
mysticsmoke
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K11: Ten Teams in Ten Days - Day 9: Chicago Bulls

Good work, bro. To the whole SimNation a mighty shout out. It seems like everything connected the the series is on point this year. Czar, you put in mad work and really offered some perspective as to the potential of the game--and to be bringing up a family too. Props, my brother. Teach those boys to be men, and may your girls blossom into regal queens. Game ball to you, son. You've earned it. MVP all the way.

I love the respect to the art and craft of the game of basketball the entire 2k phenomenon has created this year. I'm not some upcoming neophyte new to video games. I'm 48 years old, and all I can say is that I'm glad they weren't producing games of this quality, with this much depth and detail when I was a young buck. I never would have gotten my master's degree. I got a basketball jones, baby. I'm anticipating tomorrow like a welfare mom on check day. I haven't been this hyped since the night before I went to see Jordan play against the Lakers live! And now with his Airness making yet another come back! The flavor is colorful like a Starburst gusher filled with Hennessey. Imagine that, 2-3 flying through one more time to prove that old heads still roll the hardest. (Anybody remember the PC 3-on-3 Jordan game?)

Too my kids in the nation, don't forget to do your homework! Just because this or any game is out doesn't mean you get to neglect your intellectual and academic development. A mind is a terrible thing to waste. All things in moderation. Read.

Finally I just want to say mad love to any and everybody who had anything to do with this game this year. If nothing else, the hype has been a high. Peace.