Old 11-06-2010, 05:43 PM   #6
bad_philanthropy
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: NHL 11 Patch Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven547
What about superstars being sent down to the AHL? Is that a roster issue?

"Eliminated several situations where the puck could be poked out of the goalie's glove as he is getting up or covering the puck against the side of the net."
---Wasn't this an issue last year? Why was it again in this version? Thought it was fixed.

"Fix problem where injured players could get stuck on the ice."
---Again, last years issue? I haven't had this happen to me, but I thought those issues were already fixed?

"Fix for cases where the goalie would sweep the puck into his own net when attempting to clear it."
---Finally!

What about the goalie shooting the puck over the boards for a delay of game call? The tuner that was released to "fix" this, still didn't.

I also haven't seen any improvements to the Goalie constantly coming out of the net to play the puck at the wrong times. I've decreased my goalie's "playing the puck" attribute and it still happens. Too many open net shots happen from this.

Or the goalie playing the puck behind the net, and passing the puck OVER the net, and the puck drops to the front of the net, causing an open net shot again.
This will correct itself once you get out of the preseason. It's more a function of the game not having an expanded roster capability and cpu teams playing their prospects in the pre-season. Once the regular season starts all the superstar players will be back up.