Old 12-06-2010, 05:16 PM   #10
thelwig14
Banned

thelwig14's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: New Video on Xbox Live

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vast
Mind-blowing really. I guess its equivalent to me being CEO of the Barbie dolls corporation. I'd probably make decisions that little girls would hate because i could care less about the product.

The people at EA just don't know what we want, and they don't really care. They've improved the game? yes. But we made lists of things that would improve the game exponentially, most if not all no brainers. Even still some glaring omissions.

Having a man who's never fought more than 4 rounds of boxing and really was just a sideshow freak, the face of the Toughman game back on Genesis, in the game is flabbergasting.
This is why I know for a fact Brizzo and that crew do not know boxing. Butterbean is only the cherry on the top of their braindead decisions.

If you gave me a 10,000 fighters to put in Fight Night...Butterbean would never even enter my thought process.

I usually don't let videogames bother me...but knowing that the moment the roster is released and I look at it and immediately say to myself "where the f is x, y, z, etc..." but I see Butterbean...that just makes me furious.