View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 04:36 PM   #22
albsur2003
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Fight Night Champion Video Preview: Punch From the Guard, True One Punch KO's (G4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanobi
It's for this reason and a few others mentioned that I'll be passing on FNC. I'm just not seeing anything at all worth a purchase. Hell it might not even get gameflied. Whenever they completely revamp movement/footwork and this starts looking like boxing and not rock em sock em robots disguised as licensed boxers - I'll buy it.
Yeah, it's just so frustrating because it they just found a way to make the footwork faster so you're not looking like you're walking in mud, this would make a world of difference. EA has been working on some dumb crap for their 2011. Madden 2011 was basically a fail because while Gameflow is ok, nobody really cared, they should have worked on franchise. Elite 2011 didn't have time. Now fight night champion they're basically tweaking gameplay and throwing in this story driven champion stuff which sounds cool but not if the gameplay suffers the SAME problems as the past two iterations basically. Unacceptable.